30 June 2014

#RandomSongInMyHead JUNE!


This is a new monthly ... thing ... I'm going to start. This is #RandomSongInMyHead! I would say I have a large music 'library' in my head and I am certainly one of those people whose brain remembers song lyrics better than anything else. So for the month of June I have kept a note of the songs that were stuck in my head. Here they are!




Stevie Wonder - Part Time Lover
I was watching a SourceFed Nerd 'Table Talk' and someones user names was Part Time Wizzard. So this song popped in my head.

ELO - All Over The World
I don't know how this song get in my head. I know this song from the end of 'Paul'.

DuckTales
On the Fine Brother's channel the kids reacted to DuckTales! DuckTales ooOOooo

Starship - Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now
I had heard this song many times before, but I'd never seen the film in which it is associated. The film Mannequin stars Kim Cattrall and i really enjoyed it!

The Contours - Do You Love Me
I also watched Dirty Dancing, which I haven't seen for ages. A film with great music that makes you wonna DANCE!

Bruce Channel - Hey Baby
Another Dirty Dancing song. From the pit where they're dancing on the log.

Bucks Fizz - Making Your Mind Up
There was an 80's Top of the Pops on tele and out of all the songs that got stuck in my head ... it was this one.

Shalamar - I Can Make You Feel Good
Something to dance to!

Michael Jackson - Love Never Felt So Good
I really like this song. Reminds me of the early Michael Jackson records. Does anyone know when this song was written?

Phats & Small - Turn Around 'Hey, What's Wrong With You'
This is one of those songs where a sentence triggers it off. Someone says "Hey, what's wrong with you" and you reply "YOU'RE LOOKING KINDA DOWN TO ME!"

Taylor Dayne - Tell It to My Heart
Look at that hair! This is a good song to dance and work out too.

Craig David - Walking Away
Nice chill out music. Craig David's 'Born to Do It' album reminds me of my childhood. Great Album.

Billy Joel - Just the Way You Are
I really love Billy Joel's music, but this was triggered by a music question on Pointless

The Cardigans - Lovefool
I didn't even know what this song was called. I just randomly started singing it!

Ariana Grande - The Way ft. Mac Miller
I don't know much about Ariana Grande. I heard of her from The Fine Bros and I know she's friends with Colleen Ballinger (Miranda Sings). Anywho, this song is really catchy! Difficult to sing along too, quite high!

Extreme - More Than Words
For those of you who don't know, I play guitar. This is a great song to play on guitar and sing too.

Ed Sheeran - One
This is my favourite song from Ed's new album 'X' (Multiply). I also like to jam to this song on guitar. I love stripped back music that i can sing along to and this one is beautiful.

Blu Cantrell - Breathe
Yeah, I can't explain this one. I have a big ol' archive of songs in my head. That's the love of #RandomSongInMyHead

The Coral - In the Morning
This song is currently on a Tesco advert in the UK. Advertisement at it's best people!

McFly - Sunny Side of the Street
I adore McFly and have been a fan since the beggining. If I'm listening to something on my iPod when out and about, it will be McFly. For some reason this song got in my head. Bit of a summery song, maybe I was feeling the summery vibes.



That is my #RandomSongInMyHead for June. Let me know if you enjoyed and i'll do it again next month!

Lucinda x

Twitter | Instagram | Flickr | Pinterest | Tumblr

0 comments:

Post a Comment